- Oakland Hall Day Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 July 2019 01:00 PM
We are looking for a level 3 Nursery Practitioner with experience working with 3 - 5 year olds.
- be a proactive member of a staff team who provide a safe, stimulating and inclusive environment in which young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential
- be hands-on in the process of activity planning, child observation and development records on a regular basis and as requested by the Nursery Manager
- undertake a key person role in the pre-school room (children aged 3 - 5)
- have a good knowledge of EYFS, the ability to use your initiative, plan and implement suitable activities, and make and record clear, precise observations
- have a good understanding of safeguarding
- be committed to working as part of a team
- have excellent communication skills.
- be qualified to Level 3 or above
- have at least 2 years' experience as a Nursery Practitioner
- have access to personal transport.
To apply, please email your CV to Hayley Thorpe, Nursery Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org