- Occold Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Job Share
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2019 01:00 PM
Minimum of 30 hpw, Monday - Friday, between 8am - 4.30pm, up to 40 weeks per year.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, Ofsted 'Outstanding', village pre-school, in an attractive setting, based within a purpose-built facility.
You must be focused on delivering outstanding standards of care and education and have effective leadership skills, as well as being able to work alongside another manager and, as part of a team.
- have experience of working at Deputy / Senior level for a minimum of one year
- be qualified to a minimum of Level 4 / 5 in Early Years and Childcare
- have an ability to demonstrate responsibility and use your own initiative
- have an excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS.
- have knowledge of SenCo practices (essential or willing to work towards)
- have knowledge of Safeguarding procedures (essential)
- be able to plan activities for and, have supervisory experience of children aged 2 - 5 years
- have knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, to Ofsted Standards, and all other legislative bodies (essential)
- have knowledge of EYEssentials software (preferable).
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 4 March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Reference checks will be required.