- Pine Cones Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 July 2019 12:00 PM
40 hpw. Term time only, flexible working applications welcome.
We are seeking an inspirational Pre-school Manager to help to continue to develop and establish a new Pre-school that opened in September 2018 on The Pines Primary School site.
Pine Cones provides care for children aged two and up, from 8am - 6pm.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced practitioner to work with the Headteacher of The Pines Primary and the friendly Pine Cones team to help create a safe, exciting, stimulating environment where children can learn through the joy of discovery.
You will provide day-to-day management of the staff team and be responsible for curriculum planning within the group.
You will have:
- a minimum Level 3 early years education and childcare qualification (e.g. Pre-school Learning Alliance Diploma in Pre-school Practice, NVQ 3, or equivalent) and a commitment to obtaining further qualifications as appropriate
- a sound understanding of child development and children’s needs with an ability to plan and implement an Early Years age / stage appropriate curriculum, taking into account the SEN Code of Practice, child protection procedures and equal opportunities considerations
- the ability to prioritise your own work and plan in advance for meetings etc
- the ability to inspire people to deliver results, high standards and set clear objectives for self and the team, taking appropriate and timely action to ensure targets are achieved
- experience of effective staff management and objective setting, performance management (1:1s, appraisals, feedback).
The Pines is situated just off the A11 at Red Lodge and is easily accessible from both Cambridge and Bury St. Edmunds.
Visits to Pine Cones Pre-school are welcomed. Please contact: email@example.com to arrange a visit or for further information about the role.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section or from: www.thepinesprimary.co.uk
Completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHET is a vibrant, cross-phase Multi Academy Trust that is committed to inclusive and inspiring education that enables all children to thrive and flourish. Enriching learning experiences and collaborative relationships are integral to the Trust’s values. We welcome applications from colleagues that share our passion for and commitment to exceptional, holistic education.