- Orford CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 05 August 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,933 pro rata
- 13 hpw, term time only
- Fixed term until August 2022.
Required from 6 September 2021, we are looking for a nursery assistant for our Early Years setting.
You will be working within a team to make Orford Nursery a fantastic place to begin a child's education. With a bright, airy room, outside play area, forest school, kitchen garden and teaching kitchen and above all a friendly, caring and inspirational staff, Orford School is a brilliant place to work.
You will need to demonstrate:
- a passion for supporting children to thrive and learn
- a secure knowledge of EYFS principles and Ofsted expectations
- preferably experience of working in an early years setting
- relevant Level 3 Early Years and Childcare qualification or higher required (NVQ or other recognised comparable qualification)
- enthusiasm when working in a team to make learning vibrant.
We welcome visits to our setting before interview.
Please email email@example.com for an application pack or to arrange a visit.
Completed forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
'We reserve the right to withdraw the advert when we have hired for this post'
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.