- Orford CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10.41 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 September 2020 01:00 PM
32.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Permanent (with a probationary period).
Required from 1 January 2021.
Orford Primary School would like to find a passionate and inspirational manager to lead our flourishing preschool. In bright, colourful and welcoming rooms in the grounds of Orford School, the preschool brings inspirational learning to 2 - 4 year olds from Orford and surrounding areas.
You will need to demonstrate:
- a passion for supporting children to thrive and learn
- experience in leadership in an Early Years setting
- an excellent knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- effectiveness in leading a team.
- At least three years proven experience of working in a preschool or playgroup setting.
- Level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or above, and a commitment to obtaining a level 4 qualification or more if not already held.
- Excellent understanding of child development and of children's needs.
We welcome visits to our setting before interview, please phone (01394) 450281 to arrange a suitable time.
An application pack is available from the related information section. Alternatively, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 7 October 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.