- Risby Preschool and Childcare Services
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 29 July 2021 01:00 PM
- Min. £9.00 per hour depending on level of qualification
- 31.25 - 33.25 hours per week over 4 days. Term time only.
Risby Preschool and Childcare Services have a fantastic opportunity for a Pre-school and Childcare Practitioner to join us in our team. We require someone from September 2021 to work in our pre-school and wraparound services. Hours per week can be negotiable.
We provide a warm family atmosphere where children thrive and have loads of fun. Your role will be to work as part of the team and continue our success whilst bringing fresh ideas to our wonderfully equipped setting. We provide high quality education and care from 8am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday in term time only, for children between the ages of 2 - 11 years. We currently have 7 members of staff and can take up to 24 children in a session.
We ideally require an experienced practitioner who has a Childcare Level 2 or 3 qualification (or higher) with initiative, enthusiasm and who is able to work independently as well as part of a team. We would consider someone who has no experience but is keen to work in a childcare environment with the willingness to do their childcare level 3 qualification in the next 1-2years.
- Commitment to young children and families and ability to work in partnership with parents and carers
- Suitability to care for children.
- Demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to attend training and other development opportunities
- Ability to work with parents/carers to encourage their involvement in their child education and development.
- Commitment to working collaboratively within a team.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Enthusiasm to undertake activities with the children with a proactive approach to the role.
- Basic IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum Level 2 Childcare Qualification
- Experience of working with children
- Good understanding of EYFS framework.
- Ability to plan and implement a Preschool curriculum for your key group.
- Up to date Safeguarding, Paediatric First Aid and Food Safety training.
- Experience of working in an Early Years setting.
For an application form and job description or any further information please contact Rachel Crouch, Centre Coordinator on (01284) 810794 or email: email@example.com
You may also download these from the related information section.
At Risby Preschool & Childcare Services we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We carry out enhanced DBS checks on all staff and volunteers.