- Risby Preschool and Childcare Services
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £8.50 - £10 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 January 2020 01:00 PM
26 - 30 hpw, over 4 days per week (potential of increasing hours if preferred), term time only.
Risby Preschool & Childcare Services have a fantastic opportunity for a Preschool and Childcare Practitioner to join our team.
We provide a warm family atmosphere where children thrive and have loads of fun. Your role will be to work as part of the team and continue our success whilst bringing fresh ideas to our wonderfully equipped setting. We provide high-quality education and care from 8am - 6pm, Monday - Friday in term time only, for children aged 2 - 11. We currently have 6 members of staff and can take up to 24 children in a session.
We require an experienced practitioner who has a level 3 childcare qualification (or higher) with initiative, enthusiasm and who is able to work independently as well as leading the team.
- Minimum level 3 childcare qualification
- Experience of working with children
- Good understanding of EYFS framework
- Ability to plan and implement a preschool curriculum for your key group
- Commitment to young children and families and ability to work in partnership with parents / carers
- Suitability to care for children
- Demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to attend training and other development opportunities
- Ability to work with parents / carers to encourage their involvement in their child education and development.
- Commitment to working collaboratively within a team
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Enthusiasm to undertake activities with the children with a proactive approach to the role
- Basic IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Up-to-date safeguarding, paediatric first aid and food safety training
- Experience of working in an Early Years setting.
For an application form and job description or any further information, please contact Rachel Crouch, Centre Co-ordinator on (01284) 810794 or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application via post to: Rachel Crouch, Centre Co-ordinator, Risby Preschool & Childcare Services, Aylmer Close, Risby, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP28 6RT or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Risby Preschool & Childcare Services we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We carry out enhanced DBS checks on all staff and volunteers.