- Sunbeam Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.27 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 March 2019 01:00 PM
Term time only. There may be the option of additional hours at our sister company, Early Years at Highfield.
- Position 1: 30 hpw, Monday - Friday
- Position 2: 22.5 hpw, Monday - Friday.
Highfield Children's Centre Limited is a director led company. We have two Early Years provisions within West Ipswich, Early Years @ Highfield and Sunbeam Pre-School. We offer high quality care and education to children aged 2-5 years.
We require Early Years Educators to work within our setting. You will have a great imagination, lots of energy and a passion for supporting children's learning and development.
We have two positions available, please state when applying which position you are interested in.
You must have:
- a relevant Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- experience of SEND and working as enhanced adult support
- knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and an understanding of providing high quality childcare and education, incorporating the Early Years Foundation Stage principles.
- experience of working with children between 2 - 5 years
- experience of working with children and families
- knowledge of Ofsted requirements
- ability to role model outstanding early years practice
- awareness and understanding of diversity and equality.
The role includes being a key person to individual children ensuring their learning and development is supported and extended. You will have the responsibility to complete planning and learning journeys.
We welcome visits to our settings before interview. Please contact us to book an appointment.
Please contact Vikki Hale, Diane Armstrong or Tulani Cook on (01473) 462386 or email:
Our setting is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All staff must share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and annual safeguarding audit is required for this post.