- The Saplings
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 03 August 2021 01:00 PM
- The salary will meet the National Living Wage.
- Up to 40 hours per week, 51 weeks per year
- Required from September 2021.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Early Years Educator to join our team!
You must be prepared to have a lot of fun in the workplace, pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required.
The ability to remember the names of many children, their parents, siblings, grandparents, pets and special toys is a key part of this job.
Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
There is simply no other job quite like this one.
- be expected to take on a key person role and individually plan for children’s development, alongside ensuring individual care for groups of children and their families.
- need to have a good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), taking a role in the planning and implementation of activities and experiences offered.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Rachel Lockwood via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email your CV to Rachel at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Appointments to this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS) and the receipt of suitable references and Level 3 Early Years qualification.