- The Willows Daycare
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,277 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 21 February 2020 01:00 PM
An opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to join our friendly team at The Willows Daycare working within our toddler room.
We are a non-profit charity nursery rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, which opened in January 2007, providing a safe, secure and exciting environment in which children aged birth to 11 years have the opportunity to begin their journey of lifelong learning, exploration and play.
We are located in Ipswich, a 10-minute drive from the town centre and a 5-minute drive from A12 / A14.
All applicants must have:
- a Level 3 qualification in Early Years
- GCSE grade A - C in English
- good organisation skills
- excellent time management skills
- excellent communication skills.
Your main roles will be to:
- safeguard and promote the welfare of the children
- interact and play with children
- support a group of children through the key person role
- support children's learning and development daily through effective implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- gain good professional relationships with key children and their families
- complete individual observations, assessments and planning for your key children
- ensure key children's learning journeys are kept up to date
- assist in the ongoing maintenance of the environment, ensuring equipment is safe and standards of hygiene are high
- assist with personal care, i.e. nappy changes, potty training and toileting
- prepare and serve meals and snacks in accordance with the settings food and drink policy
- follow direction from senior staff as well as using own initiative
- uphold the standards and reputation of the setting at all times.
For further information and to request an application form, please telephone: (01473) 601327 or email: email@example.com
Please complete and send your application form to: Jo Lynch / Lucy Ray, The Willows Daycare, Magdalene Close, Ipswich IP2 9UX.
Applications may also be sent via email.
The Willows Daycare is committed to safeguarding children; successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.