- YMCA Trinity Group
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2019 01:00 PM
The YMCA Trinity Group offer services and support to young lives and their families across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and into Northamptonshire.
We are proud of our YMCA Childcare Programme, operating Childcare settings across Suffolk. Our sites are located in Ipswich, Lowestoft, Newmarket and Grundisburgh near Woodbridge. Please visit our website to find out more: www.ymcatrinitygroup.org.uk/family-support/childcare
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Room Leader for our new childcare setting in Newmarket. The role will involve supporting the Childcare Manager in being responsible for the day-to-day management and administration for the room and ensuring high-quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
You will be:
- skilled and imaginative with vision, drive and the ability to motivate
- flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership
- able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
You should possess the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 4 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience of managing other people, including volunteers
- Excellent IT skills.
- competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS cost paid
- an induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- regular supervisions
- internal progression opportunities
- employee assistance programme.
For further information, please contact Kirsten Jarvis on (01638) 676556 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: 28 February 2019.
Please note we reserve the right to withdraw this advert before the closing date.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment