- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £7.83 per hour
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 2 years to undertake the Apprenticeship.
A great opportunity for you, being motivated and well organised, to join the SEND Business Systems Team within the Inclusion Service.
Through your Apprenticeship, your duties will include:
- providing administrative support to the Inclusion Service Leadership Team
- responsibility of managing the bookings process for the Activities Unlimited lodges
- Updating systems to ensure accurate record keeping
- Processing invoices, photocopying, scanning across the service.
The Apprenticeship includes a fully funded and supported Level 3 Business Administration qualification, with an accredited Apprenticeship provider.
To take up this Apprenticeship, you will need:
- the desire to gain valuable work-based skills and experience
- the determination to succeed in your qualification and in the workplace
- the attitude to help you become the best that you can be
- excellent communication and IT skills.
As this is an apprenticeship, please check your eligibility by using this link: Check you are eligible to apply for an apprenticeship.
For an informal discussion please contact Kirstie Damant on 077100 67314.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.