- Ipswich Borough Council
- Place of work:
- Grafton House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 May 2019 11:30 PM
Fixed term for 12 months.
Post 1: Community Safety Apprentice.
Post 2: Business Support Apprentice.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two apprentices to join Ipswich Borough Council in the Housing and Community Services Teams.
This is an ideal opportunity for those wanting to gain experience in the public sector and learn a variety of administrative skills including; customer service, data entry, finance and database management.
Your duties will include:
- dealing with enquiries by telephone, email and in writing from members of the public, staff and other organisations
- updating computerised records
- paying invoices
- dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- scanning and general administration as required by Housing and Community Services.
- be enthusiastic, focussed and motivated to take on this challenging role
- have 5 x GCSE's at grade 4-9 (or equivalent) including English and mathematics
- be committed to successfully completing a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
For more information about the roles please contact Katie Fenton on (01473) 433242 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit: www.ipswich.gov.uk
Interview date: w/c 27 May 2019.