- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £36,930 - £40,954
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 23 November 2018 01:00 PM
Are you passionate about improving outcomes for children and young people? Do you really want to make that difference?
We are committed to delivering the highest standards of safety, quality outcomes and client experience. We seek highly motivated staff, whose experience and skills provide the foundation for service transformation and excellent, client centred care.
- be at the forefront of managing change leading high quality and effective ways of working and managing resources and projects to achieve the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families in Suffolk
- be supporting the high quality provision of health and children's centre services, including school nursing, by the provision of effective administration and clinical processes in line with the 0-19 Service Specification.
- a suitable professional qualification at post graduate level or equivalent experience at a professional level in a relevant area of work
- evidence of continuing professional development in a management role
- accreditation (foundation and community) TPP SystmOne
- experience in clinical systems management
- experience in project management software.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.