- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £19,819 - £25,463 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 18.5 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 November 2018 01:00 PM
You will develop, train, co-ordinate and support the Suffolk Domestic Abuse Champions Network to deliver a consistent approach to identifying and supporting victims of Domestic Abuse, ensuring effective co-ordination with other services.
- have the ability to communicate and train a large range of participants
- have a knowledge of domestic abuse and safeguarding
- be the point of contact to support champions
- arrange networking events and workshops
- need personal resilience to manage a difficult subject and questions throughout training.
For an informal discussion only please contact Richard Baldwin on 07712 423724 or email@example.com
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 6 December 2018 (TBC).
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.