- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Kirkley Childrens Centre, Lowestoft
- Salary details:
- See Advert Details
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 18.5 per week
- Closing date:
- 27 November 2020 11:30 PM
£38,705 (pro rata for part time)
Health and Children’s Centre Team, Health and Community Services (0-19), Children and Young People’s services (CYP).
As a Healthy Child Practice Manager, you will be at the forefront of driving performance and continuous improvement whilst leading high quality services and effective ways of working.
Through effective practice and multiagency working, you will safeguard children and young people, which may include participation in safeguarding meetings, and support staff to undertake all relevant assessments. You will support staff to act as Lead Professional for named families, being the key contact with the family and liaising with other professionals to provide a joined-up response.
- lead the work of the Health and Children’s Centre teams in their planning and reviewing of service delivery to ensure its high quality to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and their families
- directly manage and lead staff, alongside resources and projects which focus on the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual wellbeing of children from pregnancy to 5 years through the delivery of the Healthy Child Programme and the Children’s Centre Statutory Framework as outlined in the Health & Children’s Centre Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and in accordance with clinical governance framework
- work alongside other public-sector partners, voluntary sector and communities to engage and enable community led activity through the Health & Children’s Centres, developing resilient communities which rely less of public services.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Clare Besley on 07872 676935
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.