- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 February 2020 11:30 PM
An exciting opportunity to work within the Localities and Partnerships Team at Suffolk County Council has arisen. If you are passionate about collaboration, system working, the voluntary and community sectors and are brilliant at solution based working, we want to hear from you. These roles require a flexible attitude and the ability to work on a wide range of projects at any one time. The localities and partnerships team is a fast paced and exiting environment to work in. If you feel you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
- work collaboratively with partners to deliver on a range of projects and priorities
- take a lead in agreed specialist areas of localities and partnerships to develop and deliver policy, strategy, services and programmes to support improvements in the health and wellbeing of the local population and the prevention agenda
- have the ability to manage projects from start to finish and be able to evaluate projects impact
- ensure robust budget management relating to areas of responsibility
- line manage staff as required.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Andy Cuthbertson on email@example.com
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.