- Onelife Suffolk
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,000 - £22,000*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 January 2019 01:00 PM
37.5 hpw, flexible hours (including at least 2 evenings and weekends).
Based in Ipswich, with travel within Suffolk required.
Due to the continued expansion of the OneLife Suffolk Team and internal promotion, two exciting opportunities have arisen to join our Adult Weight Management Team.
MoreLife deliver integrated healthy lifestyle services as part of OneLife in Suffolk.
You will report to the AWM Programme Lead and the Psychology Lead, and have key relationships with managers, delivery staff, and the Client Services Team.
The offer includes the following:
- An engagement team which will be central to supporting the whole of the OneLife Suffolk offer
- Adult and child weight management services
- Physical activity for people with long term conditions and health walks
- Smoking cessation interventions and campaigns
- NHS health checks (Outreach)
- Training and awareness raising including MECC.
Public health campaigns and events.
You will provide a delivery for an evidence based behavioural change obesity programme for adults and children, if required. You will promote the service to stakeholders, clients and health professionals in a range of different ways, as well as events, drop-ins, telephone calls to generate enough referrals to meet the KPIs.
The team will also be trained to deliver Outreach NHS health checks, working alongside the Health Check Team to support delivery of these at events as required.
* plus 1% pension contribution rising to 3% by April 2019.
To apply for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you are the right person for this role to: email@example.com