- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Halesworth Service Delivery Centre
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 04 March 2019 01:00 PM
A Green Access opportunity in the east of the county.
Are you looking for your next career challenge and would like to help Suffolk’s Green Access network be the best it can be?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative individual who can;
- understand and apply access legislation
- help us improve and develop our Green Access network, inline with local and national priorities
- deliver practical and fresh solutions
- communicate effectively in person and in writing with land managers, contractors and the public
- build partnerships with communities, agencies and other councils.
Suffolk has 5,500 km of public rights of way, over 5,000 ha of open access (and a new coastal trail in development), 2 AONB, a Heritage Coast and a population of over 700,000.
For an informal discussion, please contact Annette Robinson on 07796 175499.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.