- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Halesworth Service Delivery Centre
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 19 December 2018 01:00 PM
We have an exciting opportunity, as part of a busy team, which maintains and improves Suffolk's green access network (mainly public rights of way) in east Suffolk.
- have proven ability in the use of Microsoft Office or equivalent software
- read maps and use mapping software
- be interested in improving our green access network and helping people
- communicate well with a variety of people in writing and by telephone
- have a calm and professional approach.
Suffolk has 5,500 km of public rights of way, over 5,000 ha of open access (and a new coastal trail in development), 2 Areas of Natural Beauty (AONB), a Heritage Coast and a population of over 700,000.
For an informal discussion about either post, please contact Annette Robinson on 07796 175499.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.