- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 28 January 2019 12:00 PM
Can you help us find the right people to deliver our priorities first time, every time?
Leading the Recruitment Team, you will be accountable for ensuring recruitment solutions across Suffolk County Council are effective, efficient and add customer value.
- lead on the recruitment to senior roles within the organisation
- identify and implement improvements to our recruitment systems and processes
- lead the development of our employer branding
- work flexibly across HR teams to integrate Apprenticeship recruitment.
You will have:
- a positive, flexible and proactive approach
- the ability to lead a successful team
- excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relations with senior managers, external clients, candidates and Councillors.
Recruitment experience gained in public sector and / or an in-house environment would be desirable. It is essential you have good IT skills and will challenge existing processes and approaches, to ensure we attract and recruit the right people to the right roles every single time.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding environment where you can make a difference to candidates, customers, your team and the people of Suffolk.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Tim Jermyn on (01473) 260336.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.