- Leading Lives
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,000 - £17,000
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 01:00 PM
Are you looking for that first step on the HR career ladder?
Required from January 2019, Leading Lives are currently seeking an HR Assistant to join their busy HR team.
Roles and responsibilities to include, however are not limited to:
- carrying out HR administration tasks to include: recruitment, absence management, processing starters and leavers and changes to pay and conditions of employment plus general administrative tasks
- data input and compiling reports / spreadsheets
- providing first line HR advice
- preparing letters and contracts
- updating and maintaining the HR Information System
- supporting the HR Advisor with HR reports, activities and as required.
You will need:
- to have experience of office administration and already have or be working towards a CIPD Level 3 qualification
- to be organised, with the ability to multi-task and reprioritise throughout the day
- good IT skills and attention to detail
- to be able to work in a confidential environment, working within GDPR guidelines
- to work well under pressure and be able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
Your role will be mainly office based, although you may need to travel to visit other business sites or to attend meetings and conferences, so access to personal transport is essential.
Leading Lives is a not-for profit social enterprise which reinvests profits back into the business and the local community. We are also an employee owned co-operative which means our employees are involved in the running of the organisation. This reflects the value we place on our staff and the unique relationship between our staff and our customers.
For an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Sarah Williams on (01473) 406776.
An application form and job description can be found on our website: www.leadinglives.org.uk