- Suffolk Libraries
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,363 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 August 2019 01:00 PM
8 hpw, working 1 full day or split between 2 days.
Based at Ipswich County Library.
The role involves:
- general HR administration, including assisting with general emails and telephone enquiries
- ensuring that all HR and employee documentation is up-to-date and compliant
- collating new starter information including ID, eligibility paperwork, signed contracts and ensuring all employee information is received in a timely manner
- applying for and verifying DBS applications and Right to Work requirements.
We are looking for someone who:
- has administration / office experience
- is highly organised, faced paced and able to use their own initiative
- has a proactive and methodical approach to work with a 'can do' attitude
- has the ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees at all levels
- good communication skills, both written and verbal.
The role profile for this position can be found on the Suffolk Libraries website: www.suffolklibraries.co.uk/about/jobs
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV together with a supporting statement outlining what you could bring to this position and Suffolk Libraries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 27 August 2019.