- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 01:00 PM
This is an interesting opportunity to work alongside a team of people who support and develop SharePoint at Suffolk County Council. Some of the key aspects of the role are:
- to support, maintain and develop the Microsoft SharePoint on premise and online platforms, sites and applications.
- to play a key part in implementing the move of documents to SharePoint for Suffolk County Council and its partners
- assist in the development of prototype solutions across stakeholders’ community, leading to successful launch and adoption
- work with colleagues and users to identify requirements and provide solutions for the management of and access to information and its effective use in the business processes of the organisations
- maintain and develop interfaces between SharePoint and other systems
- assist in defining acceptance tests for integrated solutions and developed SharePoint sites, in a thorough and reliable manner
- run and suggest improvements to processes and procedures for maintaining the SharePoint sites, applications and interfaces.
You would be joining the Enterprise Applications Team when we are starting to rollout SharePoint to Suffolk County Council and its partners alongside developing integrations.
You may not have the full range of IT skills initially, but will be expected to learn at pace, be inquisitive and demonstrate an interest in how processes work.
For an informal discussion, please contact Carol Mitson on (01473) 265601.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.