- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £19,819 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 27 December 2018 01:00 PM
Do you have an interest in and knowledge of IT, combined with excellent customer service skills? If so, read on!
We have an exciting opportunity to work on a busy service desk supporting customers across Suffolk.
You will have:
- demonstrable experience in providing excellent customer service
- experience in providing technical IT support either on the telephone or face to face
- some knowledge of Windows and Android Smartphones, which is desirable
- problem solving skills and an analytical approach to your work
- the ability to remain calm and effective under pressure, which is essential.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Rod Farrow on (01473) 260636 or Stu Robbie on (01473) 264537.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.