- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 20 November 2018 01:00 PM
Previous applicants need not apply.
Do you have an interest in and knowledge of IT, combined with excellent customer service skills? If so, read on!
We have an exciting opportunity to work in a busy team supporting strategic customers with all their IT requirements.
You will have:
- demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of IT support and customer service
- customer focus and excellent communication skills
- problem solving skills and an analytical approach
- excellent organisational skills
- the ability to remain calm and effective under pressure.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Jonathan Allison on (01473) 265472.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.