- Suffolk Libraries
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,000 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 31 August 2019 01:00 PM
27 hpw to be worked across 3 - 5 days, which may include working Saturdays.
The role will be primarily based at Ipswich County Library, but visits to other sites within Suffolk may be required.
Suffolk Libraries is an independent and charitable society set up to run the library services for the benefit of the people in Suffolk. We are a membership organisation which encourages local people to form community groups to support their library by fundraising and developing new ways for people to discover their library.
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a team covering 44 libraries across Suffolk.
The team provides the following IT support services to all libraries and central teams:
- Manage and support a mixture of Windows and Chromebase computers and printers provided for public use at each site
- Manage and support Windows computers for library staff at each site
- Manage and support the central management systems and networks for these computers
- Support business applications including SAP, iTrent, Spydus, and Netloan
- Manage and support desktop systems including O365, Win 7, Win 10, VOIP and Chrome OS
- Support a Cisco Meraki SD-WAN network infrastructure
- Support a Managed WIFI solution.
You will be able to demonstrate good knowledge of Microsoft network management, alongside a strong understanding of building and supporting Windows application software and images. The more experience you have of the other technologies and applications the better but above all, we require someone who demonstrates an enthusiasm to learn new technologies and a strong aptitude for problem solving.
You must hold a full driving licence.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a supporting statement outlining what you could bring to this position and Suffolk Libraries to: email@example.com
Interview date: 13 September 2019.