- C F Education
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 September 2021 01:00 PM
- £10 - £25 per hour, depending on specialisms, experience and needs of the young person.
- Flexible hours available, self-employed.
Type of role
1-2-1 Tutors to support children with a range of learning, behavioural and emotional barriers to learning. Tutors are required to plan and deliver differentiated lessons which enable the student to engage in education and have the opportunity to thrive and succeed.
We are looking for passionate, experienced and dedicated tutors to join our team. CF Education provides bespoke education packages, specialist interventions and 1-2-1 tutoring to children with specific learning needs. Tutors will need to demonstrate empathy, commitment, flexibility and the ability to build positive relationships with young people. Tutors will need to be creative, fun and show absolute positive regard to the young people whom they are working with.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire students
- is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective learning and teaching
- is resilient, hard-working and willing to be flexible
- will deliver creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- will set high expectations and standards for all children
- will work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- is committed to their own professional development and actively seeks opportunities to extend their skills.
- has experience (mainstream or specialist setting) working with students who have barriers to learning
- demonstrates a clear understanding of the importance of safeguarding.
You will be supported by our experienced senior management team and training / CPD will be available.
In the first instance please submit your CV or request further information from: email@example.com
Safeguarding is paramount and tutors will need to follow all policies and procedures. Our service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references, health-check and an enhanced DBS.