- Inspire Suffolk
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,000 - £23,000 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 09:00 AM
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Suffolk's most energetic charities who are looking to expand their provision across Suffolk and Essex. Inspire Suffolk is a charity recognised and valued for the work undertaken with young people experiencing severe disadvantage and social instability, who need opportunities for purposeful reintegration into society.
We are looking for someone to join our team as the Step Up Employability Tutor. You will design, develop, plan and deliver a range of high-quality, industry specific employability programmes
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver high-quality learning sessions that meet the needs of the employer and the industry / sector in which they represent
- Implement informative recruitment sessions externally and internally
- Ensure curriculum areas provide a high-quality service that meets the needs of all learners.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Proven experience delivering employability skill programmes across a range of sectors
- Experience working with young people aged 16 - 24
- Experience of writing lesson plans, schemes of work and energiser activities.
Further information about Inspire Suffolk and to download the job description and application form, please visit our website: www.inspiresuffolk.org.uk/about-us/career-opportunities
To apply for this role, please complete the application form and send along with a covering letter, highlighting the qualities you believe you can bring to our charity, to Garry Mills via email: email@example.com