- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- See Advert Details
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 29 November 2020 11:30 PM
£20,903 (pro rata for part time)
We would like to offer you the opportunity to become part of an exciting and innovative legal team whose vision is always to provide high quality legal services to the Council and beyond. We provide a flexible and dynamic service, which is capable of responding quickly to new initiatives and changing priorities.
We are looking for focused and organised team players to undertake legal and administrative work.
The paralegal role is diverse and involves:
- compiling court bundles
- using and developing your research and drafting skills
- providing client care both internally and externally
- being a key point of contact between professionals and other stakeholders, conveying complex information between parties as needed
- presenting technical and complex information in clear ways, in both written and oral form
- supporting a number of cases, with competing priorities and deadlines.
We can support you in this role to gain relevant qualifications.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Polly Mann on (01473) 264241 or Corinne McGrath on (01473) 264185.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.