- Suffolk Libraries
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,495 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 15 July 2019 01:00 PM
60 hours per fortnight, worked on a 2 week rota:
Week One: Tues 9.15am - 5.45pm / Weds 9.15am - 5.45pm / Fri 9.15am - 6.15pm = 23 hpw
Week Two: Mon 9am - 5pm / Tues 9.15am - 5.45pm / Weds 9.15am - 5.45pm / Fri 9.15am - 6.15pm / Sat 9.15am - 5.15pm = 37 hpw
Come and work for Suffolk Libraries!
Suffolk Libraries is an independent and charitable society which now runs Suffolk's library service.
Our vision is to 'transform lives through access to knowledge and resources, promote lifelong learning and strengthen communities by meeting their evolving needs.'
We are looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to join our team.
We are interested in someone who:
- has the ability to lead, manage and motivate a team of staff and volunteers to provide a customer focused responsive service
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who enjoys engaging with people and building relationships
- is proactive and able to promote innovative ideas that will make the library relevant and increase the use of the library service
- can support, assist and train staff and customers to access IT, based on personal knowledge of PC's, the Internet, library computer systems and MS office
- will use time at work effectively to achieve goals individually and with the team through exceptional time management and organisational skills
- is able to work effectively with The Friends of Halesworth Library, to continue to develop the support from the local community.
* £10.62 ph.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Please send a CV together with a supporting statement outlining what you could bring to this position and Suffolk Libraries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: 25 July 2019.