- Suffolk Libraries
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 01 February 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw, Monday - Friday.
A library does more than simply loan books. It underpins the community.
Suffolk Libraries is an independent and charitable society which now runs Suffolk's library service.
Our vision is to "transform lives through access to knowledge and resources, promote lifelong learning and strengthen communities by meeting their evolving needs."
Our Stock and Content Team is looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic person with experience in stock handling.
We are looking for someone who:
- has interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to build positive and supportive relations with our clients, team, partners, suppliers and library staff across the county
- is confident and competent in using the internet, email and using a variety of devices and applications
- has experience in using and developing stock processes, administrative and financial routines
- has an organised, efficient and flexible approach and is constantly looking for ways to improve processes and workflows
- understands our services and what we deliver.
We are a small, supportive team and we work collaboratively to create a rounded, accessible and exciting stock. If you have strong organisational skills, a flexible approach, enjoy helping people and are happy to work within a team or alone in a busy environment, we would like to hear from you.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
To apply, please send a CV together with a supporting statement outlining what you will bring by email to Suffolk Libraries: email@example.com
Interview date: 11 February 2019.