- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 04 September 2019 01:00 PM
This is a countywide role.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Adult Safeguarding Professional Advisor.
Working closely with the Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB) Business Manager, Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) Professional Advisor and the Independent Chair, you will:
- lead the quality assurance framework for the SAB and provide a consultancy service to relevant organisations to assist them in ensuring they meet their statutory obligations to work together to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of vulnerable adults in Suffolk
- deliver the priorities as agreed as part of the Suffolk Safeguarding Partnership
- support and develop effective multi agency practice, produce regular reports and develop effective multi agency audit activity
- have knowledge of adult safeguarding and protection systems, knowledge of links with police, health, voluntary, private sectors and other statutory agencies.
For an informal discussion please contact Paul Nicholls on (01473) 265359.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.