- Suffolk Joint Emergency Planning Unit
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2020 11:30 PM
* plus standby allowance.
Suffolk Joint Emergency Planning Unit exists to help Suffolk local authorities prepare for emergencies. You will assist councils meet their statutory duties under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 by helping develop business continuity management arrangements, delivering training and exercises and maintaining emergency equipment and infrastructure.
You will have:
- experience in business continuity management
- a detailed knowledge of the Civil Contingencies Act
- a sound understanding of how local government works.
You will also have sound interpersonal skills and be able to evidence professional competence in emergency preparedness and management.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Neal Evans, Deputy Head of Emergency Planning on (01473) 265317.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 20 March 2020.