- Norwich Road Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 19 May 2019 03:00 PM
Norwich Road Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher to join the team from September 2019.
This is an ideal opportunity for either an NQT or a more experienced teacher looking to join a supportive and highly regarded team.
You will be:
- able to engage the children through exciting and creative lessons.
- at the forefront of an empowering, newly developed knowledge curriculum
- passionate about primary education
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- able to work creatively, innovatively and develop the learning of all pupils.
We will offer:
- a dedicated and welcoming team of professional colleagues
- a supportive leadership team
- enthusiastic and inventive pupils.
A passion for teaching and a commitment to supporting our pupils is very important. You must hold a teaching qualification.
For more information and to apply please visit: www.eastern-mat.co.uk/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.