- Heath Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date
- 12 April 2021 12:00 PM
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022 initially.
- Required from September 2021.
- NQTs are welcome to apply.
Heath Primary School is a dynamic, progressive school. We are passionate about engaging our children through a rich and diverse curriculum; this includes embracing technology, creating links with our local community, and providing outdoor learning opportunities in our fantastic school grounds.
Our school values: Be Proud, Be Positive, Be Respectful and Be Kind, underpin everything that we do at Heath as we prepare our children to be successful in the modern world.
Starting September 2021, we are seeking to appoint someone with the potential to become an outstanding teacher to work in Key Stage 2.
We can offer:
- a proven track record of developing NQTs and young staff
- a successful mentoring programme
- a well-established support network for developing teachers in the early years of their careers
- a highly supportive and nurturing environment, including opportunities for co-planning and the sharing of work load within year group teams of three classes
- a positive, dynamic and friendly team
- highly motivated pupils who are well behaved and a credit to the school
- a committed leadership team and governing body that values all members of staff within the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with drive and enthusiasm who:
- is passionate and committed to providing the best learning opportunities for our children
- is able to encourage the children to develop a passion for learning through a creative and exciting curriculum
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- shares the school's vision and ethos
We would encourage interested candidates to visit our school website and to contact the school for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit. Tel: 01473 622806 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the application form and full job description and return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 16 April 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.