- St Edmund's Catholic Primary School (Bungay)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 10 May 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are looking to appoint a committed and inspirational teacher to join our highly regarded and successful school.
We are part of a federation with St. Benet's Primary School in Beccles and a member of a cluster of Catholic Schools in the St. John the Baptist Multi Academy Trust.
You will need:
- to be an effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour
- the ability to inspire and motivate children
- a good understanding of progression and expectations in primary education
- to be a team player with ambition to learn, develop and share pedagogy, especially across the federation
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to support the Catholic ethos of our school.
We can offer:
- well behaved, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- a supportive and motivated staff team who are totally committed to excellence in standards
- small class sizes
- quality professional development
- collaborative working environment
- a commitment to the arts
- an exciting and creative curriculum.
NQTs or RQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
If you are an excellent teacher with a passion for learning, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and we encourage you to talk to our children about why they love our school. To arrange a visit please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (01986) 892502.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Further details and application forms may be downloaded from the school website: www.st-edmundsrc.co.uk
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com or post to the school office.
Interview date: 17 May 2019.
We take the safeguarding of our pupils extremely seriously and the appointment will only be confirmed on receipt of suitable references and a successful DBS check.