- Pakefield Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.5 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date
- 21 May 2019 05:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
3 days per week.
Fxed term for one year.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who has a passion for learning.
NQTs are warmly welcomed to apply.
We require somebody who can care for the children in their class, has extremely high expectations and delivers learning opportunities that are creative and help children to be the best they can be.
We welcome applicants who have experience throughout the primary age range, KS1 experience would be desirable.
You will be warmly welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust, where you will receive a range of support to help you continue to achieve great things.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to deliver high-quality learning experiences for all children
- is flexible and positive
- sets high standards and leads by example
- is able to work as part of a team
- is an enthusiastic teacher.
We can offer you:
- highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- a supportive environment where the staff wellbeing is a priority
- teacher freedom to teach with 'low impact' tasks kept to a minimum
- focused CPD opportunities at Pakefield and within the Active Learning Trust
- highly collaborative working practices
- a forward-thinking school which is committed to improvement
- friendly and supportive staff
- a community where we value and support each other.
For more information, please contact Martyn Payne, Headteacher or Karen Tallett-Pickess on (01502) 574032 or visit our website: www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. If you would like to find out more about our welcoming and friendly school, book a school visit or for an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 24 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.