- Trinity CEVAP School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.8 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing Date
- 10 March 2020 04:00 PM
Required from June 2020.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
The children, Governors and Headteacher of Trinity CEVA Primary School are seeking an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join our KS2 team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent, creative classroom practitioner with KS2 experience who makes learning fun and engaging for all pupils
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- is highly motivated, with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- is a team player who will motivate, inspire and support colleagues and who can demonstrate a track record of raising standards and outcomes for pupils
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination
- is committed to the vision and values of our Church of England School.
In return, we will offer:
- pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
- a caring and friendly environment where teamwork is integral to our success
- supportive staff, governors and parents
- focused professional development opportunities
- a fantastic learning environment.
Visits to view the school are welcomed, please contact the school office (01449) 770462 to arrange an appointment and meet the Headteacher and staff.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school: Lavenham Way, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 2BZ or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 16 March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.