- Worlingworth CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date
- 13 March 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Fixed term for one year initially with possibility of becoming permanent.
We are looking for a teacher to join our growing school, either full time or part time. We received our second 'Outstanding' Ofsted judgement in June 2019 and are not a school that sits on our laurels.
We wish to appoint a KS2 Teacher for our mixed year group class. Specific subject interest in literacy or numeracy would be an advantage.
This post is suitable for NQTs.
Our school motto is Cherish All, Achieve Together and this encompasses all that we do. We expect high standards of behaviour from the pupils; and the staff are determined to provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities for all pupils.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner with:
- outstanding classroom skills with secure knowledge of KS2 curriculum
- high expectations of children and a proven commitment to continuing high standards
- proven skills of organisation, leadership and flexibility
- the ability to support, lead and inspire colleagues by example
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- a commitment to the church ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to your professional development
- friendly, hardworking staff and children
- committed governors
- excellent parental support and strong community links
- an opportunity to join a caring team who work together
- the chance to play a key role in the re-design of our exciting and innovative curriculum.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
For more information or to arrange a visit please contact us on (01728) 628397.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section below.
A completed application form and covering letter should be returned to Vicki Gascoyne-Cecil via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the school at Shop Street, Worlingworth, Woodbridge IP13 7HX.
Interview date: late March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.