- St Mary's CofE Academy (Mildenhall)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing Date
- 22 March 2019 01:00 PM
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Required from 1 September 2019.
St Mary's Church of England Academy is a single, Christian Academy where we aim to Inspire, Value, Learn and Celebrate together.
We are looking to appoint a skilled, passionate and ambitious KS2 practitioner, in Year 6 who demonstrates consistently high standards of learning and teaching and is committed to ensuring the highest standards of achievement for all our pupils.
We are an Ofsted rated 'Good' school (June 2017) with an excellent teaching team, passionate about taking next steps to 'Outstanding'.
We are particularly looking for:
- an outstanding teacher with high expectations for all
- a dynamic and creative thinker, who can make learning purposeful, relevant and exciting
- a collaborative and co-operative person who contributes effectively in a team
- a passionate teacher with drive to develop aspirations and create lifelong learners and citizens of the future
- a person who is willing to embrace and celebrate our Christian ethos
- ability to promote high standards of achievement and behaviour.
We can offer:
- an ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work with a brand-new learning environment and dedicated staff
- children who are well motivated and keen to learn
- high quality support and Continued Professional Development
- an opportunity to shape the future of our school
- a full mentoring programme.
Roll: 420; 4 - 11
For more information about the school, please visit our website: www.smpsac.org where you can also download the application pack.
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications to be returned to the school, Trinity Avenue, Mildenhall IP28 7LR.
Interview date: 1 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.