- West Row Academy
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing Date
- 19 May 2019 03:00 PM
'Empowering everyone to achieve excellence'
West Row Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Year 5 Teacher to join the team on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher.
We are a dedicated team of life-long learners looking for an outstanding creative, motivated and caring teacher to join us in ensuring our Year 5 children have a bright future and develop self-belief.
You should possess the ability to use your initiative, take creative risks and have a positive outlook.
West Row Academy is proud to be part of the supportive and forward thinking Eastern Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who is:
- passionate about primary education
- dedicated to changing children's life chances
- able to work creatively, innovatively and develop pupils' self-belief
- able to work flexibly and dynamically
- committed to listening to children and responding to their individual needs
- reflective, with a desire to adapt and innovate their practice as necessary.
In return we can offer:
- a dedicated team of professional colleagues who will welcome you with open arms
- a supportive Leadership team who believe in a 'growth mind-set' for everyone
- enthusiastic and inventive pupils who will impress and challenge you
- a range of CPD opportunities as part of the Eastern Multi-Academy Trust.
You must hold a teaching qualification.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Ashlea Hewitt at reception on (01638) 715680 to make an appointment
To apply please visit our website: http: www.eastern-mat.co.uk
You will be required to undertake employment checks including an enhanced DBS with children's barred list check prior to commencing this role.