- Stowmarket High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing Date
- 10 October 2019 10:00 AM
Required for October 2019 or ASAP.
We are keen to appoint a Teacher of Food Technology to join our hardworking, high achieving design and technology team. You will be inspirational and must have the ability to teach KS3 and KS4.
Additional hours are available for candidates able to teach a range of other technology subjects at KS3, including resistant materials and graphics.
- have the ability to enthuse and motivate students
- have a passion for your subject
- be willing to take an active role in developing new ways of learning to adapt to the new curriculum
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- have a growth mind-set, inspiring others and leading by example
- be committed to their own professional development.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Stowmarket High School is situated in picturesque mid Suffolk with excellent commuter links to Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich. We are an inclusive 11 - 18 academy and part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust. Construction of a new school has commenced on our current site and we plan to move into our new state of the art school in 2020.
In return for working at Stowmarket High School, staff are assured of a welcoming environment with supportive colleagues and a strong focus on staff induction and ongoing professional development, a consistent and supportive approach to behaviour for learning together with inspirational and dynamic leadership.
Other staff benefits include:
- the opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals
- childcare voucher scheme
- a commitment to staff wellbeing and work life balance
- ongoing professional development opportunities within the trust.
Visits to the school are most welcome.
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: www.stowhigh.com
Please return your completed application form to Michele Miall, Headteacher's PA via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 15 October 2019.
Stowmarket High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.