- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Place of work:
- Great Cornard
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 17 June 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher of Humanities.
- be an inspiring teacher with a passion for teaching humanities
- have a high expectation for teaching and learning
- deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- be highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Kerry Fuller, Headteacher's PA and Office Manager via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (01787) 375232.
To apply, please visit candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/92348SJD
Interview date: 20 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.