- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £31,401 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 25 per week
- Closing date:
- 20 December 2018 01:00 PM
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Democratic Services Team at the heart of Suffolk County Council.
You will provide efficient and effective support to the wider democratic and decision-making functions of the council. The initial focus will be on support to the Suffolk Police and Crime Panel, but duties will vary to meet the needs of the service.
- work with a wide range of people inside and outside the council
- have excellent interpersonal skills (essential)
- have proven project management skills (essential)
- assess and challenge a wide range of data
- identify and research key issues
- present this information clearly, both on paper and in person.
For an informal discussion only, contact Theresa Harden on (01473) 260855.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 11 January 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.