- Evolution Academy Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £24,313 - £26,317 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 March 2019 12:00 PM
Required from Easter 2019.
Evolution Academy Trust is at an exciting point on its journey to provide exceptional educational opportunities and personal development for its pupils and community. A key position has arisen to help lead and support on its Facilities and Estate Management functions. We are therefore seeking a particularly talented and experienced individual to join our enthusiastic team who are committed in taking the trust and its schools forward.
We are looking for someone who is:
- highly professional in terms of personal conduct, setting high expectations and attaining high-quality standards and achieving deadlines
- experienced in all aspects of Estates Management, Compliance and Health, Safety and Environmental Management (qualified in NEBOSH or equivalence)
- experienced in all aspects of procurement and contracting, tendering and supplier approvals, as well as the management of contractors, projects and their budgets
- proficient in working within and enforcing a school environment where safeguarding and the safety of children is the prime aim
- a positive and a good supportive team member, able to work across multiple sites.
We can offer you:
- the very real and creative opportunity to be part of a committed team in helping shape the way the trust grows and develops its Estate and Facilities
- a trust which is dedicated to the highest level of training, support and development for its schools and staff
- a generous local government pension scheme and holiday entitlement of between 25 - 29 days depending on continuous service.
To apply, please visit: www.evolutionacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies
Interview date: 3 April 2019.
The Trust is committed to the safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check and excellent references.