- St Margaret's CEVA Primary School (Ipswich)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,111 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 May 2019 12:00 PM
28.75 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from September 2019.
Due to recent school expansion and growing pupil needs, we are seeking to recruit two caring, enthusiastic and dedicated 1:1 Support Assistants to support pupils within KS1 who experience barriers to learning.
You will have:
- experience of working with primary aged children (preferably with SEN experience)
- the ability to use their own initiative in supporting the learning needs of our pupils
- the ability to communicate and motivate children
- a flexible and committed approach to working as part of a team.
We can offer:
- a Christian ethos with care and respect at the heart of the school
- well behaved and enthusiastic children
- highly supportive, friendly colleagues
- knowledgeable and experienced staff, who are passionate about education
- opportunities for professional development.
Visits to the schools are encouraged. For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, telephone the school on (01473) 251613.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school: St Margarets Primary School, Bolton Lane, Ipswich IP4 2BT.
Interview date: 04 June 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.