- Stoke-by-Nayland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 January 2020 12:00 PM
13.20 hpw, Thursday and Friday, 8.45am - 3.45pm, term time only.
Fixed term until 31 July 2020 initially (with a possibility of becoming permanent).
Required from February 2020.
We are looking to appoint a highly organised, efficient and enthusiastic multi-tasker to join our busy school office. You will preferably have experience of working within a school office and of using SIMS, although training can be provided.
Our small rural school is set in beautiful grounds near the Suffolk / Essex border. We are a happy, caring and successful village school placing a high emphasis on Christian and family values.
You will have:
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently to meet deadlines
- ability to prioritise tasks to work effectively in a busy office environment
- a good general education including GCSE mathematics and English at grade C or above
- knowledge of SIMS and Microsoft Office is desirable
- discretion and confidentiality
- a good sense of humour.
Visits to the school very welcome or please phone for further details.
For more information please contact Sarah Smith, Headteacher on (01206) 262418.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post: Stoke by Nayland C of E Primary School, School Street, Stoke by Nayland, Colchester CO6 4QY.
Interview date: w/c 27 January 2020.