- Whitehouse Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 16 July 2020 10:00 AM
Monday - Friday, 8.15am – 4pm (45 minute lunch break), 39 weeks per year.
Required from September 2020.
Due to our colleague successfully securing promotion at another school, we are seeking a new Administration Officer to lead the administration of pupil admissions and First Aid, as well as undertaking other clerical and reception duties to contribute to the success of a proficient administration team
We are looking for someone who:
- relishes the opportunity to lead in a specific area of the office support role
- aspires to high levels of literacy and attention to detail
- has a friendly, approachable manner
- has an understanding of school policies, and is able to interpret and follow the associated procedures
- is eager to expand their knowledge of school administration processes.
At Whitehouse Primary School we are proud to have:
- a commitment to providing high-quality education and experiences
- well behaved and enthusiastic children
- supportive governors
- children and staff who enjoy learning together
- a friendly, compassionate and collaborative staff team.
Whitehouse Community Primary School is an inclusive and supportive setting. Following a period of growth, the school is now 3-form entry from Reception - Year 6 and has a 52-place nursery offering 30 hours provision. In June 2019, the school was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: Whitehouse CP School, Marlow Road, Ipswich IP1 5JN.
Interview date: 21July 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.