- Carlton Colville Primary School
- Place of work:
- Carlton Colville
- Salary details:
- £17,364 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 July 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
12 hpw, 38 weeks per year (over 4 days). Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
The Governors of our school are seeking to appointment an approachable, friendly and professional administration assistant to join our busy office team.
The role will involve a range of duties associated with supporting all aspects of the school.
Experience of working in a school office would be an advantage but full training would be given.
- have a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- maintain confidentiality at all times
- be a good communicator, at all levels
- have excellent organisational skills
- have good IT skills (knowledge of SIMS would be an advantage)
- have or be willing to undertake First Aid Training
- have relevant admin qualifications or a good level of experience in a similar post.
We would encourage you to visit our school in the first instance.
To arrange a visit please contact Kay Everett-Day, Business Manager, on (01502) 572682.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 24 July 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.